Important Facts About ADHD
ADHD was voted into existence by the American Psychiatric Association. There is no objective test to identify ADHD.
- ADHD was voted into existence by the American Psychiatric Association.
- There is no objective test to identify ADHD.
- Experts from across the U.S. at a recent NIH conference failed to
provide any scientific evidence to validate ADHD.
- It's a known fact that allergies affect the ability to think and learn.
- Schools", default", using Child Protective Services and the courts, are forcing
parents to drug their children.
- Some students are not prepared for learning in a structured classroom
- Children can learn how to learn to succeed in school.
- Side-effects of drugs used for ADHD include cardiac arrhythmias and
- According to a DEA Report: "Ritalin is structurally and
pharmacologically similar to amphetamines and cocaine and has the same
dependency profile. Ritalin produces amphetamine and cocaine-like
reinforcing effects including increased rate of euphoria and drug liking.
Treatment with Ritalin in childhood predisposes takers to cocaine's
- Basic physiology and research support the fact that sugar can have a
negative affect on children's behavior, learning and attention.
- Nutritional deficiencies can cause attention and behavior symptoms.
- There are many health and learning problems that cause ADHD symptoms,
many of which can be dealt with at home.